Skip to content
- One single tool covers all steps of automation for any project:
- System layout
- Wiring list
- Control logic
- Data logging
- One single programming language for:
- Logic control
- Graphic operator interface
- Supervisory functions
- Component archive with full access- and version control. In addition, it supports a multi-user programming environment.
- The context sensitive editor makes it simple to do even advanced control logic.
- Automatic unit check reduces quantity errors.
- Documentation is a part of VIGO6. It gives you instant help when you use components from the archive.
Reuse of functionality
- Large archives of tested process and control components.
- Easy reuse of software components reduces engineering time.
- Object-oriented principle supports inheritance of functionality and related views for simple customization.
- Grouping of process sections, with related views into components that you can reuse.
Speed and reliability in the running system
- COPP, the programming language, is event-driven, so it:
- Reduces the load on the CPU.
- Lessens the need for polling I/O.
- Reduces traffic on the P-NET Fieldbus.
- Secures fast response to critical control.
- Data is tagged with quality information that lets the control logic validate data
- Distributed control reduces the effect of an error to a small area, while the rest of the plant can keep running.
- COPP enabled I/O-modules ensures fast response.
Flexibility and easy maintenance
- Operator login rights define access to data, views, and operations.
- Integrated multi-language support that lets you switch language on the HMI.
- Automatic conversion to or from local units in the editor and on HMI.
- You can also use Andriod tablets and phones as HMI.
- You can replace broken modules runtime with no need for reprogramming.
- VIGO6 and COPP are ideal for all OEM’s who want to protect the know-how in their system. The reason is, that a third party can’t upload or change programs.