When a process component is a servant for a supervisor, the Supervisor controls the servant by writing to Required. To learn more, see tutorial 4.
However, you can control the servant differently, as you specify in the control mode. You can find the control mode for the process component in the type Control_mode (PD_7575)
To clarify, the control modes are:
- Disabled: Out of service, which tells the supervisor not to use the servant.
- Manual_feedback: The operator sets the feedback state.
- Manuel: The operator sets the required state.
- Auto: The supervisor controls the servant.
- Invalid: The value of the control state is invalid.
You can change the mode from the visualization using set/get Control_mode.« Back to Glossary Index