However, you can control the servant differently, as you specify in the control mode. You can find the control mode for the process component in the type Control_mode (PD_7575)
To clarify, the control modes are:
- Disabled: Out of service, which tells the supervisor not to use the servant.
- Manual_feedback: The operator sets the feedback state.
- Manuel: The operator sets the required state.
- Auto: The supervisor controls the servant.
- Invalid: The value of the control state is invalid.
You can change the mode from the visualization using set/get Control_mode.« Back to Glossary Index